|Title:||Supply Chain Analyst|
Midcoast Energy is a fast-paced, full-service midstream business with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Almost 600 employees strong, we are committed to the safe and reliable processing and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids across Texas, Oklahoma and Mississippi.
Since becoming an independent midstream company in 2018, we are relying on every employee to make a difference. Our employees make an impact on day one with opportunities to weigh in on complex challenges. We are looking for team members who want to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. Our team enjoys competitive benefits for themselves and their families and an exciting place to work.
If you want to be challenged, learn, grow your career and be a part of building a great company, please apply!
The Supply Chain Analyst will support the process as it relates to Midcoast Energy’s Operations, Engineering and Construction projects.
- Manage bid analysis, contract negotiations, progress payments, cost tracking, Veriforce review, certificates of insurance, and retainage and lien waivers
- Audit payment invoices for completeness, accuracy and compliance with the terms of the contract/agreement
- Manage PEC/Veriforce for contracting and insurance
- Prepare RFx (request for proposal, request for quote, etc.) packages; utilizing standard procurement practices
- Support the facilitation of pre-proposal, proposal clarification and contract kick-off meetings with suppliers and business partners
- Will compose and prepare correspondence with business partners to ensure complex contracts are developed to mitigate risk and deliver competitive advantage
- Successfully complete critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handling matters expeditiously, proactively and follows-through on projects to completion; often with deadline pressures
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or combination of proven work experience
- 1-3 years’ experience in the SCM field strongly preferred
- Experience with PEC/Veriforce Contractor Management System
- Previous experience with general accounting functions, including budget variance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications
- Extreme attention to detail and high level of accuracy with effective organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a self-starter and work efficiently and effectively as an individual or in a team with minimum supervision
- Comfortable with ambiguity and have ability to remain focused and effective in an ever-changing landscape
- The ability to thrive and be successful when multi-tasking and working on a variety of projects at once
- Have a great can-do attitude and work well with others, even on the busiest days