Midcoast Energy is a fast-paced, full-service midstream business with headquarters in Houston, Texas. Almost 600 employees strong, we are committed to the safe and reliable processing and transportation of natural gas and natural gas liquids across Texas, Oklahoma and Mississippi.
Since becoming an independent midstream company in 2018, we are relying on every employee to make a difference. Our employees make an impact on day one with opportunities to weigh in on complex challenges. We are looking for team members who want to roll up their sleeves and make a difference. Our team enjoys competitive benefits for themselves and their families and an exciting place to work.
If you want to be challenged, learn, grow your career and be a part of building a great company, please apply!
The Maximo Coordinator will monitor work process to ensure regulatory compliance and process standardization across Compression, and Facility Operations. This role is responsible for providing technical and functional support for users of the Maximo and Mobile Iron application. The Coordinator position is charged with maintaining system functionality and recommending system changes and enhancements when considered necessary. The Coordinator will act as liaison between system users, business owners to report, trouble shoot, and resolve issues.
- Direct communication with the necessary business groups and services throughout the organization in order to sustain:
- System Functionality
- System Process
- System Execution
- Direct engagement with necessary business services throughout the organization in order to sustain:
- System and business expectations
- Organizational Goals
- Interaction with all clients necessary to achieve organization goals by:
- Organizing business solutions
- Identifying critical path of completion
- Identification and minimization of organizational risk Master Data Changes
- Ensure Master Data changes (additions, deletions, updates, etc.) are managed consistently across the organization
- Work with data team on an as needed basis to create equipment and cascading tasks
- Participate in training session with data team, learning the processes they use for the Maximo set up and utilization.
- Develop and/or enhance system reports
- Analyze system reports to determine corrective action
- Utilize system reports to support internal and external audits
- Respond to “real time” field user requests and general Maximo and Mobile PC, iPad navigation:
- New user set-up and troubleshooting Mobile PC/iPad issues
- Assisting supervisors assigning orders and managing work orders
- Resolving and monitoring the Error Queue
- Setting up KPI for Supervisors and Area Managers, for MaxData report
- Work with the Planner/Scheduler role to ensure a consistent and uniform work process exists for the Areas and Regions
- Respond to user/system requests in a timely and appropriate manner
- Provide daily support to users of Maximo and Mobile Software tools
- Conduct system testing (including for system enhancements)
- Coordinate bug fixes
- Support and/or present training to users on Maximo, Mobile Solution Software, and system changes/enhancements
- Maximo notification requests that require administrative work. These include but are not limited to:
- Functional Locations
- Maintenance Plans & Items
- Task Lists
- Work Centers
- Work Orders
- Coordinate administrative changes in regulatory compliance, SOP and safety procedures to ensure these changes are reflected in Maximo
- Provide technical expertise needed to sustain the Maximo
- Associates Degree in Gas Compression Relevant Discipline or Equivalent Training/Experience
- Minimum 5 Years natural gas industry experience, with at least 3 years involved in gas compression
- Strong mechanical & electrical background relevant to gas compression
- Good interpersonal, organizational, work process and communication skills
- High integrity and self-motivated
- Good communication, problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Team player
- Computer proficiency with common Office Suites and Products (MS Office, etc.)
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to reach with hands and arms above his head as well as stoop and kneel to reach items below his normal reach. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus.
Approximately 70% office -vs- 30% travel to outside operations and other Districts. Must be able to remain calm and focused during emergency situations.